If you are interested in doing a Guest Blog, please contact me! Here some basic guidelines to get accepted!
- Content needs to be one or some of the following: family oriented, promoting of small local businesses in the Las Vegas area, fitness or health related topics, or positive content related to children (activities, fashion, schooling, etc.)
- Please no harsh language (If you need me to spell that out, email me ;))
- I will set the font.
- Please use spell AND grammar check! Know that paragraphs shouldn’t be 15 sentences long nor should they be 2 sentences. ;) I will be editing, but it’ll be mainly for these things and for length. If I have made anything more than a few grammatical changes, I will get your approval before I post.
- Feel free to include any images, if I have any issues uploading them I will let you know ASAP.
- Please keep the word count to a max of 700-850 words, I try to keep my posts short and sweet as I know I tend to skim if posts are too long.
- Feel free to include a link back to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media site, but I will check links for validity. (I don’t want any surprise websites popping up for my readers!)
- The content needs to be fresh, I want new things, not just a post you already posted on your site…I think it’s a little off-putting if I were to click on your link just to find the same post. Give my readers a reason to check out your blog!
Thanks for your interest! I look forward to reading what you have to offer!